Straight To The Point: Presentations That Get Results
Are you making the most of the presentation medium to influence people and win their support for your ideas? This daylong workshop will give you a system to plan and organize your talk and match it with simple, powerful visuals. You'll learn learn how to put together a solid presentation that moves people towards the decision you want them to make. And you'll learn how to do all that while investing a minimum of time and effort.
You’ll leave this fast-paced session ready to:
- Act strategically in choosing your content
- Pour your content into a five-part template to give your talk a solid structure and smooth flow
- Be persuasive in moving your audience towards a conclusion or decision
- Create visuals worthy of a graphic artist
- Make your key ideas sticky in the minds of the audience
- Meet the special needs and demands of executive audiences and
- Put together great handouts that people will actually find useful.
Plus, you’ll take away:
- A manual filled with templates, checklists, guidelines, articles, tips and reading and viewing resources
- A laminated Presentation Writer’s Checklist
- A certificate of completion
- A subscription to Pen & Podium, a monthly e-newsletter that will help you stay current on speech and presentation trends
Cancellation policy for public workshops: $50 fee if cancelled up to two weeks before workshop. $100 fee if cancellation is made less than two weeks before workshop. 50 per cent fee if a cancellation is made within 48 hrs of workshop. Full fee charged with less than 48 hours notice. No charge for substitutions.